Wednesday , July 30 2014
Breaking News
You are here: Home / Guide and Services / Installment Plan

Installment Plan

Layaway Plan ( Click Here)

Layaway Plan ( Click Here)

We are now offering a layaway plan! Choose any of our selected product’s that has a layaway plan then you can pay the 70% of the total price in 6 months at 0% interest.

The main advantage of layaway is that no interest is charged. In addition, the price is fixed, availability is guaranteed by reserving the item in stock, and an item being purchased as a gift can be kept secret. Consumers may also gain a sense of living within their means.

HOW MUCH THE DOWNPAYMENT?

Required downpayment is 30% of the total price. The remaining 70% payable in 6 months at 0% interest.
Sample Computation:
Unit Price: 17,400
FA License: 6,500
Total Price: 23,90030% Required Downpayment: 7,170
70% Remaining: 16,730

6 Months Term:  2,788.33

Gun Loan

Gun Loan

Gun loan details soon

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Scroll To Top